Monday, July 15, 2013
2:00 - 8:00pm
In conjunction with Long Island Blood Services, we are sponsoring an outdoor community blood drive, to be held in the library's new parking lot. Stop by the library and donate the gift of life!
Please register for your appointment at the Circulation Desk.
Beginning in April 2013, the Lindenhurst Memorial Library will be undergoing a few renovations including the replacement of two HVAC units, and the installation of new energy-efficient lighting. The project should be completed by the end of the summer.
- Meeting room usage and programs will be suspended during this time.
- The Young Adult Paperbacks have been temporarily moved to the Children's Room.
- The Mezzanine (upper floor) is temporarily closed to the public and to staff members. Please see the reference desk for assistance with interloaning library materials.
- The CD area is temporarily closed to the public and to staff members. Please see the reference desk for assistance with interloaning library materials.
During our renovation our patrons may borrow items from other libraries by going to the library, or requesting items to be sent to our library.
The following libraries offer us these privileges:
Amityville Public Library
- Registration for adult programs
- Public computer access (except Sunday)
Babylon Public Library
- Borrowing of new books (not DVDs)
- Registration for adult programs one week after it begins for Babylon residents
- 2 hours of public computer use
West Babylon Public Library
- Borrowing of new materials
- Registration for adult programs one week after it begins for West Babylon residents
- Public computer access